Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Database Administrator in the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Bank job recruitment.
Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank – About Position
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a foremost African banking consortium committed to developing markets worldwide. It has been a backbone of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical creativity, to assist them to guarantee exceptional client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their dedication to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and exciting working culture. To assist them to drive their success into the future, they are seeking resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: 46811
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Databases.
- The Database Administrator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following technical areas: Creating and maintaining all databases required for Production, Disaster Recovery, development, and testing usage, Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances, Plans and implements backup and recovery of databases, Setup, and maintenance of online replication of data from Production to the DR environment, Monitor and advise management on licensing issues while ensuring compliance with Oracle License agreements, Proactive Production Database monitoring across database platforms.
- Performing in conjunction with system administrators, the capacity planning required in creating and maintaining the various databases for the use of the Bank.
- Performs failover of databases as required for disaster recovery.
- Ensures space availability for database growth.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Numerate fields like engineering, actuarial sciences, mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.
- Preferably certified in OCP, ITL v3
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a similar or related position.
- IT Operations
- Technical Analysis
- IT Knowledge
- Database Administration
- IT Systems
- License Management.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
How to apply for Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.