The Daughters for Life Foundation (DFL) is awarding Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship award to female undergraduate and graduate students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The daughters for life foundation scholarship program is re-establishing peace in the Middle East gradually by offering young women the chance to acquire the skills and experience needed for the task. They provide full undergraduate and graduate scholarship awards in almost any program of your choice, because what is important is your passion and prospect. They have created a number of academic partnerships with prominent universities and colleges all through Canada, the United States and beyond so you can attain your academic goals without the worry of how to fund it.
DFL provides its scholarship awards through particular academic partners only. Furthermore to applying to DFL for the scholarship award portion, all candidates have to apply to the respective academic partner for their chosen university/college program(s). You may apply to more than one university/college and more than one program within each university. Please be aware that there are application fees required for each of the university/colleges, as specified on each of their websites.
Worth of Award
The daughters for life foundation scholarship award is a completely funded scholarship award for undergraduate and graduate students.
Eligibility for Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship
To be qualified for Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship award, you have to meet a specified set of conditions. You can put in for the DFL Scholarship award if you are:
- National of one of the following nations in the Middle East: Israel, Palestine, Iraq, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon
- In financial need
- Devoted to returning to home nation once studies are concluded
- Extra conditions they consider are your achievements, your skill and interests and your overall goals.
- Attaining success in the face of adversity and hardship
- Making an exceptional contribution to advancing the lives of girls and women via work and volunteering at school and in the community
- Attaining substantial academic grades (at least 75%)
- Possessing a strong command of English that satisfies the academic institution’s requirement
- An admission offer to a program from one or more of the Daughters for Life Academic associates
Your Skills and Interests
Your Overall Goals
- To constructively contribute to all communities you join
- To go back home when your studies are done, to be of benefit to your community
How to Apply for Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship
Submit application to the Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship Program
- You can put in for the DFL Scholarship award if you are:
- A national and resident of one of the following nations in the Middle East: Israel, Palestine, Iraq, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon
- In financial need
- Devoted to going back to the home nation once studies are done
- Fill out the DFL Scholarship Program Application, the Supporting Documents form, the Financial Needs Analysis form, and send two references
- Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance
Deadline: January 15, 2021*
B. Apply to their Academic Partners
- Every university/college has its own admission prerequisites (and supporting documents), closing dates, and procedure for applying. Furthermore, each specific program will have its own criteria.
- They encourage you to submit application to more than one of their academic partners
- Applications to the academic partners are NOT done through Daughters for Life Foundation.
*IMPORTANT: The official application closing dates may vary from the above date based on the university/college. However, so as to be given consideration for the DFL scholarship award, you are required to have applied to your desired universities/colleges prior to Jan 15, 2021, and got an application number/ID. The earlier you hand in your university/college applications, the better.
Please note: Scholarship award positions are limited; where multiple candidates meet these conditions, a combination of financial requirement and academic ability will be employed to differentiate applicants and make a selection.
Deadline: Application ends on January 15, 2021. Application closing date for DfL: January 15, 2021*
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here