Deans Scholarships at Bangor University is available for students who wish to pursue their studies at Bangor University.
Bangor University is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest in the institution and also wish to be part of ever-growing institutions student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University, and also note that the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University:
- When will the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University start?
- How can I access the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University?
- Available scholarships at Bangor University?
- The Deans Scholarships at Bangor University for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University?
- How Can I Apply for at Deans Scholarships at Bangor University?
- Latest Updates on the Deans Scholarships at Bangor University.
- The Deans Scholarships at Bangor University closing date?
The Deans Scholarships at Bangor University – Details
The Bangor University in the UK is granting the International Deans Scholarship awards program to candidates seeking to obtain a degree program at the school. The scholarship award has the purpose of assisting exceptional foreign students so as to obtain a degree at the institution in the UK.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research
Value of Award: Up to £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Deans Scholarships at Bangor University
- Candidates are expected to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good grades
Deans Scholarships at Bangor University – How to Apply
Candidates are required to register in the degree program through online application or UCAS at the Bangor University. After securing admission, candidates will be automatically given consideration for the award.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Half of the award fund will be granted in the form of a discount in tuition fees and the other half, as a contribution to the expense of University-managed lodging. Candidates not renting a place in university-managed accommodation will lose 50% of the award (except in special cases where university accommodation would not be an appropriate option)
- Beneficiaries will be required to become scholarship representatives, adding to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- May 1, 2020
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.