Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at Delta State Government 2019/2020. Delta State Government is accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill their vacant job roles. Read through this article for more information.
Delta State is a state rich in oil and agricultural. It is located in the South-South geo-political zone and has a population of 4,112,445. Asaba is the capital of Delta State and is located at the northern part of the state. Delta state has a land mass of 16,842 square kilometers.
There have been numerous questions asked by anticipating candidates about the Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- How can I apply for Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Where can I apply for Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Updates on Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. More information on the requirements and how to apply for the Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be discussed in this article.
Vacancies at Delta State Government
- Graduate Trainee
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants should have at least a 2nd Class Lower Degree from a reputable university or should have a Higher National Diploma.
- Efficient in the use of English Language, both written and verbal.
- Having work experience is not compulsory.
- Proficient in the use of computer.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
Successful applicants will be:
- Will receive free training on the use a shorthand or Voice machine to make recordings of court proceedings.
- Might be offered employment by the Edo State Judiciary as an official Verbatim Court Reporter after completing the training.
How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment
Qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter as one Microsoft Word or PDF file to: [email protected] using the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applicants who have applied and completed the application form online need not fill the form more than once.
- After submitting the application, applicants will be sent a link in their email. This link is to a form which should be completed and submitted.
How to Apply for Delta State Recruitment
Applying candidates are expected to attach the following documents to their application form:
- A scanned passport photograph.
- Scanned identity card.
- Certificates and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Letter of state of Origin
- WASSCE results.
- First School Leaving Certificate.