Breakthrough Action-Nigeria is a new 5 year USAID-funded project. Its primary objective is to advance the practice of 17 priority individuals and household level behaviors and 5 provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH) and tuberculosis, while adding the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and supervise quality SBC programming. Execution will vary by health area across eleven states.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
Job Position: Demand Creation Consultant
Time frame: An estimated Forty (40) days
- Take the lead in the coordination of the Demand Creation workstream in designated state
- monitor LLIN campaign demand creation activities in the State and LGAs.
- Represent BA-N in all NCIT meetings as well as other meetings during the campaign
- Liaise with the State Health Educator and SMEP ACSM focal person to develop and implement LLIN campaign advocacy plan.
- support health educators to develop LGA specific advocacy plans and monitor implementation
- Facilitate State level training including production of training materials and documentation of DC work stream personnel trained.
- coordinate LGA and ward level training and proper documentation of personnel trained.
- Provide weekly updates to BA-N on all demand creation activities during the replacement campaign.
- Support the end process survey training and make technical input in the demand creation section as appropriate
- Support State and LGA flag off ceremonies from planning to implementation.
- Support BA-N finance and admin unit to ensure proper documentation and payment of demand creation personnel before the campaign is concluded.
- Support the design of post implementation demand creation strategies to improve net use in LGAs with low utilization.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- A degree in Social Sciences, Communication or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in health programs, preferably in Advocacy Communication & Social Mobilization.
- Proven experience in implementing public health programs or projects in Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian public health sector.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical writing and oral presentation skills highly desired.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with demand creation activities in previous LLIN campaigns.
- Fluency in local language is an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel to different LGAs of designated State.
How to Apply for Demand Creation Consultant at Breakthrough Action-Nigeria
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters and CV as one PDF document to: email@example.com
November 1, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here