Demand Creation Representative at Society for Family Health (SFH) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Demand Creation Representative in the ongoing Society for Family Health (SFH) job recruitment.
Demand Creation Representative at Society for Family Health (SFH) – About Position
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the foremost non-governmental public health establishments in Nigeria, executing programs in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and care, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system reinforcement and maternal, new-born and child health care. They work in association with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Department for International Development (DFID), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation and also other international donors.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative
Ref Id: sfh-00586
Location: Benin, Edo; Kano
Department: Sales and Distribution
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence reports.
- Achieve monthly redistribution targets.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets.
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
- First degree in Pharmacy and must have a completed or exemption NYSC certificate.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years post-NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organization with a minimum of one year of experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organized and great with follow-up
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
How to apply for Demand Creation Representative at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.