Mercy Corps is one of the topmost global organization motivated by the belief that a better world is very possible. During hardship and disaster, we partner to put bold solutions into action in over 40 countries, rendering valuable help to people to assist them triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Deputy Chief of Party
Reference Number: ABV/PRO/2019/0033
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Position Status: Full-time
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to the technical components of the program including workplan development, market analysis, partnership selection and management.
- Monitor adherence to grant agreement, Mercy Corps policies and procedures and relevant external rules and regulations.
- Oversee performance of consortium partners and sub-grantees.
- Identify opportunities for innovative action and create an environment where alternative viewpoints are welcomed.
- Assist COP with the development of a program-wide resilience-building framework to guide coordination and integrated implementation.
- Lead the socialization of the program with the Government of Nigeria stakeholders.
- Ensure that beneficiaries are effectively targeted according to established vulnerability criteria.
- Integrate community approaches gender sensitivity and capacity building into all activities as appropriate.
- Provide managerial and programmatic oversight to partners and sub-grantee(s).
- Oversee the scope of work, deliverables and overall quality of work of any internal or external evaluation or research partners.
- Oversee the scheduling and production of formal and informal reports on all aspects of the program in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make sure program data and analysis is used for learning by holding and leading semi-annual program workshops with all program partners.
- Document achievements/impact of innovative program components of the program.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Possession of Master’s Degree or higher in Agriculture, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Proven expertise and a minimum of 5 years of Deputy Chief of Party experience in managing large to medium livelihood, agricultural development activities with knowledge of resilience programming and the African context preferred.
- Not less than 3 years of field-based work in a conflict-prone and/or active insurgency environment.
- Strong technical experience in a market system approach to development.
- Displayed ability to be collaborative across activities making use of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Deputy Chief of Party at Mercy Corps Nigeria
Qualified candidates should send a 4 page CV and Cover Letter in one document to: email@example.com
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line
- CV and cover letter should not be more than 4 pages.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here