The British Government is a diversity-friendly employer. We appreciate difference, advocate equality and fight against discrimination, promoting our organisational capability. We also encourage and accept applications from people of every backgrounds. We do not discriminate basis on disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other category protected by the law. We also advance family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
Job Position: Digital Communications – Intern
Job ID: 34/19 ABJ
Start Date: 1st December, 2019
- Support the work of the High Commission communications team through using digital technology and editing software.
- Operate an HD Camera and capture quality footage at events
- Liaise with Nigeria wide HMG departments, as well as British Council, DFID, UKVI to build, create and publish content that credibly and creatively advances HMG work in Nigeria.
- Make sure of updated content and quality assurance in the UK in Nigeria digital platforms as well as the website and social media platforms.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Knowledge of social media, including the ability to design strategy and analyse usage in order to shape BHC engagement and to focus campaigns
- Ability to write clear, engaging copy for social media and other short form content
- Experience with audio-visual content production
- Experience with photo editing
- Collaborative skills; including professional and confident communication with external stakeholders and team members
- The ability to work as part of a busy, creative team, as well as willingness to provide support to team members as needed
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to deliver quality under pressure and strict timelines
- Project or event management experience
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
- On the job training will be provided including on FCO digital communications channels and tools.
- There may be possibility for flexible working patterns, and if required, should be discussed with the line manager.
How to Apply for Digital Communications Intern at British High Commission (BHC)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in the country of application with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference and security clearances checks will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will be answered during the interview, should you be invited.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework
- Successful candidates not resident in Country will be personally liable for costs and arrangements to relocate, including accommodation and work permits.
- Complete the application form in full as the information provided will be used for screening purposes.
- Check your application and attachments before you submit your application, as you will not be able to make any changes once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never ask you to pay a fee or money to apply for a position.
4th November, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here