Digital Consultant – Africa Campaigns Hub at British High Commission (BHC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Digital Consultant – Africa Campaigns Hub in the ongoing British High Commission (BHC) job recruitment.
Digital Consultant – Africa Campaigns Hub at British High Commission (BHC) – About Position
The British Government is a comprehensive and diversity-friendly employer. They value difference, advance equality and challenge discrimination, developing their organizational capability. They welcome and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. They do not differentiate on the basis of disability, color, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or other category protected by law. They encourage family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security requirements allow.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Job Title: Digital Consultant – Africa Campaigns Hub
Job ID: AU(02/20 LOS)
Grade: B3 (L)
Working hours per week: 36
Duration of Post: 24 months
Type of Position: Fixed Term, Full-time
Job Subcategory: Digital Transformation Unit
Start and End Date: 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2022
- Develop and create high-quality original digital content including video, graphics, photography, tweets and other short-form content, in support of key strategic objectives, tailored to different local needs across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Support the upskilling of communicators across HMG’s Africa Network in line with the latest Government Communication Service learning and development programs, including in digital campaign planning, digital audience insight, and production.
- Translate business and policy objectives into digital communications objectives, generating ideas and plans to meet them and being confident in providing strategic digital communications advice.
- Working with a Campaign Planning and Support Officer, input into a grid of digital communications activity to help plan future campaigning and media stories.
- Monitor digital output from across the HMG Africa Network, capturing and sharing examples of best practice across the network and identifying teams who would benefit from further training or support.
- The role is subject to change as the Network and requirements evolve.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience producing high-quality visual content for impactful communications campaigns
- Graphic design and production skills, including experience of Photoshop or equivalent
- Video production and editing skills, including experience using iMovie, Adobe Premiere Elements, Final Cut Pro or equivalent
- Experience taking briefs and ability to establish a clear and nuanced understanding of client needs whilst at the same time able to shape and guide those with lesser experience on the best way to develop digital content
- Experience of dealing with and managing corporate brands
- Experience in running campaign/activity reports and accessing social media analytics
- Knowledge of the social media landscape across Africa – and especially Western Africa – and how different social media channels are being used across the continent
- An effective communicator with strong customer service skills, and comfortable presenting to and persuading senior staff
- Driven and able to deliver against challenging timelines
- The ability to learn quickly and work with a high degree of autonomy
- A positive “can-do” attitude that can see way through challenges
- Excellent organizational and self-management skills to respond effectively to tight – and changing – deadlines and priorities
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
How to apply for Digital Consultant – Africa Campaigns Hub at British High Commission (BHC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 3rd February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.