The ongoing Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment is for Finance and Admin Officer position at the company, read more on how to apply here.
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant and real estate development establishment situated in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services, and Facilities Management. Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment is for the position as mentioned below.
The Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment is finally here. We have come across various questions concerning this recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- When will Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Is Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment form out?
We are glad to offer answers to these questions concerning the recruitment exercise.
Current Job Opening at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment
- Finance and Admin Officer
Job Position: Finance and Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Finance and Admin. Manager
- Maintains a record of assets and liabilities of the organization.
- Provides administrative and accounting support to Finance and Admin Manager
- Regularly updates client financial records
- Processes payment transactions
- Cash management and disbursement
- Regular tax remittance and filing of returns with the appropriate authorities
- Fleet management and inspection
- Periodic account reconciliation with marketing, sales and store departments
- Assists in client account management including account opening, updating, and reconciliation
- Assists with general account and administrative activities
- Assists in keeping financial records in line with accounting regulations
- Provides data to line manager to verify deposits with financial institutions to ensure accurate records
- Carries out banking activities/transactions as may be directed by the line manager
- Assists in managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual reports of finance and administrative activities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations, tax preparations and remittances, profit & loss preparation, etc).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class, Upper Division) or Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit Grade) in Accounting from a reputable University or Polytechnic respectively.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Accounting/Finance and Administrative related role.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Salary: Commensurate with industry standard
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Finance and Admin Officer – Dillon Consultant Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using “Finance and Admin Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.
- 28th May 2019