The Delta State University was instituted by the University Edict 1998 to encourage and reaffirm the advancement of learning through academic excellence, integrity and honesty in research; and attaining the human capital needs of Nigeria and the world as a whole.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
Job Position: Director, Physical Planning
- The Director of Physical Planning as the Head of the Division shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of activities and performs such duties including architectural works, construction, supervision, maintenance of facilities and advising the Vice Chancellor on related matters.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- A good Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture/Mechanical Engineering or Architecture from a reputable University
- Possession of M.Sc in Building or Building Management Degree will be an added advantage
- The applicant must be a registered member of professional bodies NSE, COREN and ARCON/NITP/NISV, etc.
- Candidates must have spent eighteen (18) years post qualification experience with at least 10 years at Senior Management position, preferably in a reputable tertiary educational institution.
- Must be proficient in Computer/ICT operating skill and able to demonstrate same
- Should not be older than 60 years on resumption of duty
- Must be resourceful and should be able to develop linkages with external communities to support emerging needs of the University.
Terms of Service
- The appointment is for one term of five (5) years only
- Remuneration and benefits are as applicable in the Nigerian university system.
How to Apply for Director, Physical Planning at Delta State University Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates must have their Applications typewritten and accompanied with a two-page statement of their vision and twenty-five (25) copies each of the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae indicating the following:
- Full Names (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (indicating day, month and year)
- Marital Status
- State of origin
- Contact Address and Phone Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational and Professional Qualifications (including institution/awarding body and date obtained)
- Work Experience
- Present Position and Salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees. (Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the Registrar).
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Delta State University,
P.M.B. I, Abraka,
November 5, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment