Director of Strategic Information (DSI) at Society for Family Health (SFH) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Director of Strategic Information (DSI) in the ongoing Society for Family Health (SFH) job recruitment.
Director of Strategic Information (DSI) at Society for Family Health (SFH) – About Position
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the foremost non-governmental public health establishments in Nigeria, executing programs in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and care, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system reinforcement and maternal, new-born and child health care. They work in association with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Department for International Development (DFID), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation and also other international donors.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Director of Strategic Information (DSI)
Ref Id: sfh-40127
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the team in the planning and implementation of formative research, target audience analysis, mid-term reviews, evaluations and behavioral surveillance surveys, special studies and evaluation research in support of ICHSSA 3 program objectives
- Identify sub-project monitoring, research and evaluation; and training requirements.
- Coordinate staff on the project to develop and submit abstracts/journals to international conferences and journals
- Monitor compliance with project M&E framework including overseeing reporting of data from the field office to ensure timeliness, completeness and quality.
- Develop methods for data quality assurance and support the conduct of data quality audits.
- Build the capacity of staff in project monitoring and data collection against set indicators and use of such information for program implementation.
- Develop and oversees data flow pattern for the Project and ensure timely data collection, reporting and use
- Coordinate and ensure timely data entry into DHIS by project staff.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports SI reports using reports submitted from the field office.
- Lead the team (CBOs and staff) in the design, administration, and data analysis and reporting of qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation with a focus on project impact especially those related to OVC interventions and programs.
- Build capacity of SFH ICHSSA 3project teams in the use of data collection tools and data management best practices through training and mentoring.
- Work with the project finance team to prepare work-plans and budgets and track the progress of SI activities and budgets
- Development of all research, SI based budget and ensure that all program activities occur within the budget.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Sciences, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, Analytics or a related field is required.
- At least seven years of progressive and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing in-house tools and data management systems to track M&E and performance OVC indicators for the program: LAMIS and NOMIS
- Highly skilled in health sector M&E HMIS and related information systems strengthening at the policy level. Knowledge of enterprise resource planning packages (SAP).
- Advanced knowledge of database management and epidemiological modeling tools particularly Spectrum.
- Working experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data-intensive system.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Nigeria’s health and social service information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as it relates to data collection for performance-based reporting;
- Demonstrated understanding, experience, and competency in comprehensive HIV prevention, treatment and care and support service at the community and facility levels
- Demonstrated statistical analysis skills
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
How to apply for Director of Strategic Information (DSI) at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 24th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.