Documentation Officer at Paykobo – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Documentation Officer in the ongoing Paykobo job recruitment.
Documentation Officer at Paykobo – About Position
Paykobo.com is a foremost e-commerce merchant that is into production, marketing and sales of data cards and sales of broad ranges of technology merchandise. Also, they assist clients with sourcing technology needs from all around the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Joy Type: Full Time
- Ensure that all required documents are obtained and filed off accordingly.
- Plan and supervise obtaining necessary documents
- Handle all documentation for tender, bids, procurement etc.
- Ensure the integrity of documents.
- Storage cataloging of documents.
- Attend pre-tender meetings and generate reports
- Source for new projects and explore opportunities
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate
- Collate and ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Research for new documentation necessary to the business operations.
- Preparation of tenders for new projects
- B.Sc / HND in Statistics or Economics discipline
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates must have good organizational skills.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
How to apply for Documentation Officer at Paykobo
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 16th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.