If you want to grow your career with a master’s degree programme together with a scholarship, then the Tallinn University of Technology is summoning you for its Dora Masters Degree Funding For International Students 2019.
If you are a citizen of EU/EEA member states, Turkey, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and countries who do not need a visa to enter Estonia, then you are qualified for this grant.
Numerous questions have been asked about Dora Masters Degree Funding. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Dora Masters Degree Funding?
- When is the deadline for Dora Masters Degree Funding?
- When will Dora Masters Degree Funding start?
- What are the benefits of Dora Masters Degree Funding?
- What are the requirements for Dora Masters Degree Funding?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for Dora Masters Degree Funding For International Students 2019
To be qualified for this grant, candidates must be engaged with the master degree programme in one of these subject areas:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetic
- Technology of Wood
- Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Method of Application for Dora Masters Degree Funding For International Students 2019
If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in a master programme at the university. After being admitted, you are allowed to access the application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: In the event to grasp this fellowship, you will have to present a few documents – diploma of the International Baccalaureate, transcript of grades, and copies of education documents.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to this program, candidates are requested to have a graduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have these standard scores –IELTS- 5.5, TOEFL iBT- 72, Cambridge English- 160, and PTEA- 51.
The benefit of Dora Masters Degree Funding For International Students 2019
The beneficiary will get 350 Euros per month and it is paid amid the period from September 1 to June 30.
Only the applicants who have applied to Master’s studies at TalTech for Autumn 2019, passed the faculties’ evaluation, and received an offer for the study place at TalTech, are eligible to apply for the Dora scholarship. All the applicants will be notified on the standing on their scholarship application by the 10th of June 2019.
Scholarship receivers will sign the Letter of understanding.
The schoolwork in Estonia must commence in the academic year for which the award has been granted. Throughout the period for which the award is granted, supported master’s degree scholars must stay in Estonia, except for short visits to conferences or to their home nations. Should a supported master’s degree scholar leave Estonia for a time exceeding one month, stipend disbursements for that period must be withheld.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Not Specified