Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies. Vacancies at Dream Parks & Gardens. Qualified candidates are being invited by Dream Parks & Gardens to send in their applications to fill the available vacant job positions and also be a part of their team of experts. This article will discuss the vacancies and requirements. Read through the article for more vital details.
Dream Parks & Gardens is a recreation and entertainment resort in Ikorodu town, Lagos State. It seeks to engage devoted , resourceful and productive experts in its available vacant positions.
Many important questions have been asked by aspiring candidates about the Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies recruitment on-going?
- How can I apply for the Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies?
- Deadline for Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies.
- Where can I get the form for Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies?
- Updates on Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies.
Detailed answers will be given to these questions in this article. This article will also discuss more vital information about the requirements for the Dream Parks & Gardens Job Vacancies.
Available Vacancies at Dream Parks & Gardens
- General Manager
- Head of Accounts
- Admin/HR Manager
- IT Support Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Unit Manager
- Accounting Officer
- Resort Sales Executive
- Resort Supervisor
- Ticketing Executive
- Resort Attendant
- Manager, Maintenance & Services
- Chief Chef
- Chef Supervisor
- Film Projectionist
- Box Office Concession Staff
- Front of House Staff
- Store Officer/Procurement
- Account Cashier
- Applicants should have qualification(s) relevant to the position applied for.
- Minimum of 2 years relatable work experience in a similar.
- Excellent use of English Language, both verbal and written.
- Applicants must be a computer literate.
- Proficient skills in the use of MS Office Suite.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] stating the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 9, 2019.
- Edit your Curriculum Vitae to show in bold fonts the position applied for.
- Also add the soft copy of all your credentials in PDF format.