EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have provided details in this post on the eligibility and how to apply for the funding.
Complete Guide on EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University
Kenyatta University is welcoming scholars from the East African Community to put in for the EAC-KFW Scholarship programs and undertake their higher studies in Kenya.
The purpose of this educational fund is to provide financial support to all applicants who have academically skilled and participants with a disadvantage but have the passion to pursue a master’s degree program at KU.
Answers to the following questions concerning EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University?
- When is the deadline for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University?
- When will application for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University start?
- What are the benefits of EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University?
- What are the requirements for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University?
University or Organization: Kenyatta University
Course Level: Masters
Award: Financial support
Access Mode: Email
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: East African Community
The program can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility Criteria for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University
- Eligible Countries: Students from East African Community (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in the field of Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Integrated Soil Fertility Management, Applied Mathematics, and entrepreneurship at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be below 35 years of age and apply to study in an EAC Partner State other than their country of citizenship.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University
You need to choose your master’s degree program at the university before applying to the award. For this, complete the admission application form at the university and the award application form and send both the forms electronically to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to submit a statement on the following questions-
The motivation for wanting to pursue a Master’s Programme chosen in section 2 above, foreseen professional engagement in the EAC Integration agenda after completing the Masters, expect the application of the acquired skills and understanding from the Masters Programme to add to the EAC Integration Agenda and personal, professional and academic vision in the subsequent 5 to 10 years.
Along with this, copies of both the application forms (admission and award) must submit through email to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Must hold an undergraduate degree and have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits of EAC-KFW Scholarships at Kenyatta University
The educational award offers financial support to academically skilled and disadvantaged master’s students with the main focus on priority programs.