ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020 is on, Candidates who have been anxiously anticipating the commencement of this recruitment exercise can now send in their application. This article will discuss the available vacant job roles, the requirements and how to make an application.
ECOWAS Recruitment Complete Guide
ECOWAS was founded on May 28, 1975, via the Treaty of Lagos. It is made up of 15 member States which have the mandate to advance economic integration in all areas of activity of the member States. It is one of the strong pillars of the African Economic Community. It was created to bolster the concept of collective self-sufficiency for its participating countries. Being also a commercial union, it is also supposed to build a single, large trading bloc via economic cooperation.
Several questions are being asked about the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Has the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020 started?
- Is the application form for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Economic Community of West African States Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the Economic Community of West African States Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get reliable information about the ECOWAS Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in the cause of this article. This article will provide details about the application process and requirements.
Table of Contents
Available vacancies at ECOWAS Recruitment
- Program Officer, Strategic Planning Coordination
- Program Officer (PO), Strategic Development / Analysis
- Program Officer (PO) – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Program Officer (PO), Highway & Road Engineer
- Program Officer (PO), Maritime Transport
- Programme Officer – Intellectual Property
- Director – Strategic Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Executive Director – ECOWAS Regional Competitive Authority
- Director – Surveillance Disease and Control
- Executive Director – D1
- Senior Project Management and Coordination Specialist
- Programme Officer; Statistical Harmonization – P3/P4
- Executive Director
- Programme Officer; Statistical Coordination and Dissemination – P3/P4
- Principal Program Officer; Surveillance and Early Warning – P5
Each job position has its own requirements and expected qualifications.
Click on the job position and you will be direct to the ECOWAS portal where you will see the information.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply ECOWAS Recruitment
- Candidates should click on this link to download the application form: http://www.ecowas.int/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/JOB-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
- Attach a motivation letter and your Resume to the fully filled downloaded form.
- Then forward to the relevant email addresses for the job position you are applying for.
A candidate’s file should include:
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Chairman of the Heads of Institution of ECOWAS; President of the ECOWAS Commission
- Copies of qualifications and certificates.
- Medical report of not less than 3 months gotten from a Medical doctor.
- Applicant’s Criminal record of at least 3 months.
- Certificate of nationality.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment