Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship for Masters Programme 2019 is open to students wishing to pursue graduate studies at the University of Edinburgh. See the requirements and how to apply here.
Are you concerned about not being able to get a master’s degree from a renowned university in the UK? Here is a solution for you; you can obtain a Master’s degree from the University of Edinburgh by applying to a Global Online Distance Learning Master’s program.
The educational awards are open for excellent international candidates and aim to give them full support in completing their studies.
Recognized as the sixth oldest university in the Anglophone world, the University of Edinburgh was founded in 1582. It has five major campuses and performed an essential role in leading Edinburgh to its standing.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? At this university, aspirants will learn from the world-leading researcher who is committed to high quality, innovative teaching to help them in reaching their full potential. After concluding studies from Edinburgh, scholars will have the chance to get in touch with the University and with fellow scholars.
Questions have been asked about the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship?
- When will Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligibility for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship for Masters Programme 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Haiti, Kiribati, Guinea-Bissau, Korea, Lao PDR, Dem Rep, Liberia, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Malawi, Mauritania, Myanmar, Mozambique, Niger, Nepal, São Tomé and Principe, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree course by Distance Learning at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have already taken an award from any other university, so you are not eligible to apply for this fund.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship for Masters Programme 2019
- How to apply: Applicants are bound to take admission in a master’s degree course at the university. They can complete the online application form for the fund only after taking admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The University can ask for other supporting documents but right now there is only a curriculum vitae and a copy of the passport required.
- Admission Requirements: A UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent is highly expected.
- Language Requirement: Must have good command in spoken and written English language.
Benefits: Total 11 awards are available and each will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.
Deadline for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarship for Masters Programme 2019
- June 1, 2019