The Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders Awards supports candidates from a refugee background with a desire to take up a career in politics. This scholarship award aims to inspire change for a better world.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award
The Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders Scholarship will provide the following support for up to a maximum of 3 years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- Total value of up to $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses such as textbooks and/or general living expenses.
- Chance to take part in the Edmund Rice Centre WA Developing Community Leaders Initiative (highly recommended).
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Aboriginal Studies.
Eligibility for Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders Awards at Curtin University
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership potential.
- Candidates are required to have an interest in taking on a career in politics.
- Candidates must provide proof of English language ability: TOEFL, IELTS, or other acceptable evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements section for additional information.
How to Apply for Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders Awards at Curtin University
Candidates may apply for as many scholarship awards as they are qualified for, and if successful, will be granted the highest value scholarship. If students are successful in receiving an offer for more than one scholarship valued the same, or they are successful for more than one externally funded scholarship, they will have the opportunity to select their preferred scholarship.
For additional information about holding more than one scholarship award, contact the Scholarships Office.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 13, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here