Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at Edo State Government 2019/2020. This article will provide the latest details about how to apply for Edo State Government job opportunities in Nigeria for both graduate and undergraduate. This article will also discuss the requirements and qualifications. Read through this article for guidelines to make a successful application.
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited is a professional training and consultancy organization which is working on behalf of the Edo State Government. Applicants are invited who are interested in making a career in verbatim reporting to submit their application for the vacant job roles discussed in this article.
Several applicants have been asking some pertinent questions as the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- How can I apply for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Where can I apply for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Updates on Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further vital details about the available vacant job positions and the requirements for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be shared in this article.
Job Vacancies at Edo State Government
- Human Resource Specialist
- Graduate Level Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Automobile Electrician
- Human Resource Manager
- Applicants should have a B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any related field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in minimum of 3 subjects with English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council/General Certificate of Education O’Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma awarded by a reputable institution. National Certificate of Education also awarded by a renowned institution of learning or General Certificate of Education A’Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Edo State Government Recruitment
Interested candidates should go to Edo State Government portal http://www.edostate.gov.ng/ for further instructions.