Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 is on-going and aspiring candidates can submit their applications. This article will provide valuable points about the recruitment process.
Edo State Government Recruitment Guide
Edo State is one of the 36 states in Nigeria with its capital in Benin City. It’s estimated population is 5 million people. It is dominated by 4 major ethnic groups; the Edo’s In Benin; Esan; Owan; and Etsako. Its population is made up of people from across the country and the world because of its cosmopolitan qualities. Benin City, the capital of the State, has a long history of being one of the leading destinations of Europeans during their tour and exploration of the African continent many years ago. The State has since remained a tourist attraction.
There have been several questions asked about the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are required for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in this article. Further information about the job position, requirements and application process for the Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be discussed in this article. The guidelines presented in this article will help a candidate make a successful application and also stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Vacant Jobs at Edo State Government
- Graduate Trainee
Table of Contents
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Edo
- Not less than a Second Class (Lower Class) Degree from a reputable university or possession of Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Excellent use of English Language both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of a computer.
- Maximum of 34 years of age.
- Free training on how to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Employment by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter after successful completion of the training programme.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee
Applying candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 19, 2019
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
General Qualification and Requirements for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019-2020
- A B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with English inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level with passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a reputable institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a renowned educational institution of learning; or General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Proficient in the use of a computer.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment