Are you an international student interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree programme in New Zealand? Here is an exciting opportunity for you. Candidates are invited to take part in the Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship which is offered by the Universities of New Zealand.
This educational award is available for those students who possess a good character during their studies and want to enhance their talent in a research field.
Questions have been asked about the Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship?
- When will Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Great chance to study abroad.
The Universities of New Zealand is the peak body of all eight universities which represents their collective views nationally and internationally, championing the quality education. These universities deliver an important contribution to make New Zealand, economically, socially and culturally.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Why at the Universities of New Zealand? These universities deliver high-quality education through a robust quality assurance system and also provide sector coordination, inform and influence decision-making, and administer funds.
Eligibility for Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible but preference will be given to the students from past pupils of Nelson Boys’ College and graduates of the University of Canterbury.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postgraduate research study in meteorology or some other branch of science.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have good skills in the field of physics and mathematics.
How to Apply for Edward & Isabel Kidson Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand
- How to apply: Participants are requested to directly apply for the fund for pursuing a postgraduate degree program either in New Zealand or overseas.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required for applying to this program.
- Admission Requirements: You should have a graduate degree in the field of physics or a combination of physics and mathematics.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have good spoken and written skills in the English language.
Benefits: There are up to three scholarships can be awarded each year which will provide $6,000 per annum for up to three years.
Deadline for Edward and Isabel Kidson Scholarship
- October 1, 2019