Eko Maintenance Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Store Officer. Here is how to apply for the position. Requirements for Store Officer are also stated below.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a fast-rising Facility Management firm that concentrates on maintenance of high rise building facilities with an office situated in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of their quest for expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions on Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019:
- Is Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- When will Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- Is Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019
- Store Officer
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To start procurement processes for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items any time the stock level of any item of store draws near the minimum bounds fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession.
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- B.Sc in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course can also apply.
- Basic understanding, knowledge, and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to use excel or any form of storekeeping software.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of storekeeping software, fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Store Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates must be based in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail or phone call.
- 25th June 2019