Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 is presently ongoing for HSE Officer. Read more on each available position and also apply here.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a fast-rising Facility Management Establishment that focuses on the upkeep of high rise building amenities with an office situated in Victoria Island, Lagos. In line with their mission for enlargement, they are presently recruiting to fill the position described below.
Some questions have been frequently asked concerning the Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- When will Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019?
- Is Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 form out?
In order to avoid our readers falling into the hands of scammers, we have decided to address these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019
- HSE Officer
Job Position: HSE Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery, etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances, etc.
- Discontinue any hazardous acts or procedures that seem unsafe or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Proven experience (7-10) years as a safety officer
- In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for HSE Officer
Are you interested and qualified? Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone call.
- 18th May 2019