Emplug Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the position of a Fullstack Developer. Go through this post for the requirements, eligibility, job description and how to apply for this position.
Emplug Recruitment for Fullstack Developer, Emplug is an exceptional 21st Century career solution center for job seekers, young professionals, and employers. Their career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. The company brings into perspective not only global best practices but those tailored to local market requirements. The company’s distinctive approach does not only get their clients ready for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead increasing a proactive and strategic mindset. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Listed below are some of the popular questions that are being asked concerning the Emplug Recruitment.
- When will Emplug Recruitment start?
- Is Emplug Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Emplug Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Emplug Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Emplug Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Emplug Recruitment form?
- Is Emplug Recruitment form out?
We have tried our best to answer these questions in the post below. You will find all the information you need here.
Current Job Opening at Emplug Recruitment
- Fullstack Developer
Job Position: Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- They are looking for a qualified Full-stack developer to join their IT team. You will be responsible for building their platform with other developers.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. They expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- A detailed comprehension of the entire web development procedure (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Fullstack Developer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Interviews will be done on a rolling basis starting from the first day of this advert. Once they have a suitable candidate, they will end the recruitment exercise. You are advised to apply early.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- 15th June 2019