TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Graduate Engineering Trainee within the organization. This post provides details on the job requirements and how to apply for the position.
TigerLogic is a System Integrator for establishments that use technology to oversee and enhance their business. They provide end-to-end solutions and assist organizations to devise, build, support, oversee, optimize and innovate ICT systems. The company’s primary focus is to offer creative ICT solutions through the integration of products, applications, and services that allow customers to attain the very best results time and time again. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the position described below.
This post will help to provide answers to the questions that have surrounded the TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment.
- Is TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment on?
- When will TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment?
- Is TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment form out?
Details on this recruitment are provided below.
Current Job opening at TigerLogic Solutions Recruitment
- Graduate Engineering Trainee
Table of Contents
Job Position: Engineering Trainee
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Brief About Graduate Engineering Trainee at TigerLogic Solutions Limited
- Are you driven, smart, creative and have the right attitude to succeed in a very motivated work environment? If yes, then you can become a member of the TigerLogic family!
Job Description for Graduate Engineering Trainee at TigerLogic Solutions Limited
- The company is seeking to employ select young, zealous and result-driven Trainee Systems Engineers, to be part of the continued technical trainee academy, which attracts, grow and engage the best-in-class technical resources for execution and support service delivery to our varied business clients.
- As a Trainee Systems Engineer, you will be employed into the TigerLogic’s Engineering Services Group in charge of solution fulfillment functions – Presales, Execution and Support services. You will be afforded an unusual career development chance in the market place – that will allow you to develop deep technical capabilities on advanced Cyber Security and IT Services working leading international OEMs technology solutions.
- To exploit the opportunity, you will need to have an extraordinary hunger for learning, aptitude to navigate obscurity, the capability to learn fast while both in training and self-development process.
Qualifications for Graduate Engineering Trainee at TigerLogic Solutions Limited
- Ready to start NYSC and 23 years or younger by April 26, 2019.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Should have attained the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional, MCSE, CompTIA Security +, etc.
- Must be conversant with multiple technologies i.e. Network Security, Networking, Server Operating System (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Virtualization technology (i.e. VMware, Hyper-V)
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Attributes for Graduate Engineering Trainee at TigerLogic Solutions Limited
- Individual priority to ‘be the best’ – strong work ethic, eagerness, and desire for excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energy and Desire
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Resourcefulness
- Attention to Specifics
- Analytical Skills.
- 28th May 2019