ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Project Engineer. Read through this post for the requirements for Project Engineer and how to apply.
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a client-focused, technology-motivated, fuels retailing establishment. The company is poised to provide best-in-class retail practices, leveraging complimentary products and optimized yields to investors.
Poised to contest some of the main tenets of Nigeria’s fuel retailing industry, ENYO retail is established on the principle that the customer is the most vital factor to be put into consideration in the development and implementation of service delivery. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Job seekers with huge aspirations to work at ENYO Retail & Supply have been asking a lot of questions about the ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- When will ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- Is ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment form out?
We have come up with this guide to help provide answers to these questions. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment
- Project Engineer
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide operational leadership and direction to the Engineering & Operations Team Members (Trainee Engineers and Technicians) at ENYO.
- Responsible for the supervision, monitoring and site coordination of all engineering projects in ENYO Retail.
- The job entails site visits, data gathering, project designs, and reviews while ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to specification.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing project scope of works, project work schedule, Bill of Quantities and materials specification.
- Responsible for performing pre-commissioning, testing and systems commissioning activities as related to all projects.
- Provide technical support for bids/tenders writing/preparation processes, site surveys, technical reports generation and documentation of field data on all projects.
- Manage manpower resources under control (trainee Engineers, Technicians, instrument fitters, and contracted workers).
- To carry out field/site installations in such a manner to safeguard company personnel and equipment and to protect the assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out project activities.
- To protect and boost the company’s image, credibility, and reputation through professionalism and quality project delivery.
- Follow up on all contractors to ensure the delivery of supplies and services based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Adhere strictly to company policies, guidelines, and regulations on project management, finance, procurement, and staff matters.
- Develop, mentor and coach lower cadre team members (man-power resources under control) in the Engineering and Operations Department.
- Participate in the day-to-day upkeep of the technical operations of the company including adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Registered Member of Society of Engineers (local/International) such as NSE, COREN, etc.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 5 year(s)
- Strong analytic skills in an Engineering operations environment
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and code of practice
- Experience in field operations as per Engineer’s discipline
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and standards, Project management
- Engineering economics with reference to bids/contracts/projects
- Excellent use of IT (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other IT tools).
How to Apply for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment
- 15th June 2019