ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment is ongoing for Supply Chain Accountant. We have included information in this post that will guide you on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a retailing establishment that is customer-oriented, technology-focused, poised to offer best-in-class retail practices, leveraging complimentary trademarks and improved yields to investors.
Armed to contest some of the key beliefs of Nigeria’s fuel retailing industry, ENYO retail is established on the principle that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the improvement and implementation of service delivery. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment.
- Is ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- When will ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment form?
- Is ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at ENYO Retail & Supply Recruitment
- Supply Chain Accountant
Job Position: Supply Chain Accountant
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The role is responsible for monitoring the company’s inventory position and ensuring the physical existence of the inventory at the various stations, depot, and warehouse. Also, the incumbent is responsible for accounting for transactions with ERS transporters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Logistics Accounting functions and consolidated period/quarter close process; work with various departments ensuring related entries and financial reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with GAAP and applicable company policies.
- Ensure quality performance in accounting processes along with proper customer response and satisfaction. Ensure accurate and timely completion of accounting entries and expense reconciliation within the department.
- Oversee department responsible for processing freight, vendor and external sales invoice payments including third party transactions. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to the general ledger and financial statements and maintain accurate and detailed accounts receivable transactions.
- Manage and prepare financial forecasts, accounting reconciliations, P&L analysis, variance reports, revenue and cost accounting reports, and analysis to provide fact-based insights and participate in/support department decision making.
- Support a strong internal control environment by working with auditors on a regular basis related to audits.
- Maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting; implement new and/or updated policies and procedures as necessary.
- Ensure all product transfers are accurately recorded and reconciled on a daily basis
- Monitor Goods in Transit on a daily basis
- Actively review/prepare supply plan to ensure optimization of working capital in the Supply chain
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports
- Quality of work must reflect professionalism and deep aspirations for best practice.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ACA/ACCA is preferable.
- Knowledgeable of local tax regulations
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organized with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- High-volume transaction experience in a Dynamics or similar environment