Equity Products Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Equity Products Manager in the ongoing Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) job recruitment.
Equity Products Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) – About Position
The Nigerian Stock Exchange serves the biggest economy in Africa and is leading the growth of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange provides listing and trading services, market data solutions, licensing services, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and pulsating exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Enhance the market microstructure (in areas such as transaction fees, market making, securities lending and short selling, and market quality) to increase product profitability
- Work with market participants to increase market liquidity in equities and consider questions such as appropriateness of algorithmic trading in the Nigerian market, length of trading hours, etc
- Drive review and amendment of trading rules as necessary, to promote fair and orderly trading in equities
- Maintain relationships with broker-dealers, market makers, Institutional Investors and other trading participants locally and internationally
- Serve as a proactive resource to other areas of the organization in order to educate and train them on product attributes and new initiatives
- Coordinate and operate investor education in partnership with other stakeholders on E based products.
- Serve as gatekeeper, ambassador and product line expert to internal/external parties
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competitive environment; recommend initiatives to strengthen market position.
- A first degree in Finance or Business related areas
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses (eg CIS, CFA, Finra series 7 and 24) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the financial services industry or in an investment product management/marketing role, distribution-related role.
- Capital Mkt Knowledge
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Good Understanding of Market Statistics
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the ecosystem
- Understanding of Financial Markets and Investment Strategies.
- Attention to Detail
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Team Player.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
How to apply for Equity Products Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 27th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.