Erasmus Mundus Scholarships is available for students who wish to pursue their studies in France.
France is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest to study in the country and also wish to be part of the country’s ever-growing institutions’ student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, and also note that the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
- When will the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships start?
- How can I access the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships?
- Available scholarships France?
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships?
- How Can I Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships?
- Latest Updates on the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships closing date?
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships – Details
The European Commission is providing the Erasmus Mundus Big Data Scholarship award program to interested candidates who are looking to obtain a degree program in France
This scholarship award program is established to offer understanding, knowledge, and skills in this broad scope of fields. Its primary objective is to train computer scientists who comprehend and assist to develop the strategies of modern enterprise decision-makers.
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in the Netherlands and Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
- Tuition fees, participation expenses (with insurance coverage), contribution to cover travel expenses and installation cost, and include a monthly stipend.
- All scholarship beneficiaries will get insurance satisfying the minimum insurance requirements of the Erasmus+ program for JMDs.
Duration Of Program: 2 years
Eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
To be qualified for this scholarship award program, candidates must:
- have been granted a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from a recognized university.
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.