Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for ICT Program Director position which is ICT related, here are the requirements, and how to apply for the position.
Ericsson is a worldwide prominent supplier of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. More than 1,000 networks in over 180 nations make use Ericsson equipment, & over 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks. By means of revolution to encourage people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can profit from a connection will possess one. At Ericsson, they apply their innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help mold a more sustainable world. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked as regards the Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019:
- Is Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
Read this post to find answers to all your inquiries concerning this recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- ICT Program Director
Job Position: ICT Program Director/Manager
Req ID: 279242
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Information Technology
- The company is looking for a Customer Project Manager, to oversee assigned customer projects, ensuring that project goals are satisfied, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the client relationship is managed in the best possible way inside the scope of the agreement.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
- Min years of experience: 8 years of experience
- Domain experience in Digital Services, OSS and BSS
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- PMI accreditation – The CPM is required to be qualified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for ICT Program Director – Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- 7th June 2019