Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing. Young graduates should read this post for the requirements and how to apply.
Ernst & Young is an international front-runner in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The acumen and quality expertise they deliver help develop trust and certainty in the capital markets and in economies the world over. The company builds exceptional leaders who team to deliver on their assurances to all of their shareholders. In so doing, they perform a decisive role in developing a better working world for their people, for their customers, and for their communities.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Ernst & Young Recruitment. Here are some of them:
- When will Ernst & Young Recruitment start?
- Is Ernst & Young Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Ernst & Young Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Ernst & Young Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Ernst & Young Recruitment?
- Is Ernst & Young Recruitment form out?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Graduate Trainee
Job Position: 2019 Graduate Trainee
Job ID: NIG00039
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Description for Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
As a Graduate Trainee, you will experience on-going professional development through the company’s world-class learning and mentor programs, building your local and global network, and their flexible culture. All of these are to ensure their employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You can submit an application to whichever of the company’s client-facing Service Line:
- The company’s Assurance business is one of the most trusted, respected and influential Practices in the industry. As a member of their team of 89,500+ professionals, you will offer peace of mind to clients by using your skills and knowledge to give companies, investors and regulators assurance in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or procedures. Groups (or, as they refer to them – sub-service lines) within Assurance comprise External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Forensic & Integrity Services.
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As a member of an internationally networked team of over 45,000 tax specialists in 150 countries, you will counsel clients on planning, compliance, and reporting wherever the client has requested. The company’s steadfast commitment to excellent service and technical networks allow you to help clients reduce inadequacies, alleviate risk and increase opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as they refer to them – sub-service lines) within Tax comprise Business Tax Services, International Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- The company’s Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for its clients while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Become a part of Advisory and you will work with 56,000 colleagues all over the world – one of the largest global advisory networks – to help customers through anything from broad business renovation to more specific change concentrated on attaining growth, optimizing or guarding their business. Major groups (or, as they refer to them – sub-service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Advisory.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team across 150 countries, you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory Services, Transaction Integration services, Restructuring services, Transaction Tax, Transaction Valuation, and Support and Business Modelling.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- We will shortlist candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a 2.1 or Upper credit from a reputable University
- Not above 26 years
Other qualifications include:
- A passion to work in a professional services firm
- Possess good communication skills
- Must be analytical
- Must be self-aware.
Note: Make sure the class of your degree and date of birth is specified on your application
- 15th May 2019
How To Apply for Graduate Trainee
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment