Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for the role of an Executive Assistant to MD. Here are the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for the position within the organization.
Michael Stevens Consulting is a services firm in the Oil and Gas Industry needs to hire a suitably qualified candidate for the position described below.
These inquiries have been made towards the Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- Is Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment on?
- When will Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Executive Assistant to MD
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Rivers, Nigeria
Job Responsibilities for Executive Assistant to MD at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Delivering complete support to MD and finishing projects
- Sustaining databases, sorting systems, manage phone calls, expense claims and manage diaries
- Organizing and arranging meetings and all the other associated work
- Administration of meeting plans, travel arrangements, email, and another administrative backing for senior management.
- Book appointment and meetings for supporting staff
- Examines and directs incoming calls and messages when necessary
- Maintaining a record of necessary documents & contracts as required
- Organize the flow of information both internally and externally.
Job Requirements for Executive Assistant to MD at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HND or BS/BA Degree required
- Experience in Office Management, Documentation and Database Management.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills, with the capacity and confidence to cultivate and sustain positive working relationships with a wide range of persons at all ranks in the company and within the community
- Proven experience in identifying and evaluating problems, employing good judgment and decision making skills in challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills; adeptness in the use of Microsoft Office software – specifically in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; robust work ethic; driven; ability to work autonomously
- 3 years’ experience assisting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced, setting.
- Capacity to manage challenging demands in a high pressure, fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Capacity and flexibility to create and manage multiple and changing work priorities, meet targets, and foresee future responsibilities
- Able to manage highly confidential, delicate materials and situations; capacity to handle sensitive or difficult employee relations problems.
Also, Apply for:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Executive Assistant to MD at Michael Stevens Consulting
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject.
- 2nd May 2019
- Candidates must be living in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: