The Leicester Castle Business School at De Montfort University is pleased to announce the Executive International Scholarships worth £5,000 to International Students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution. It is obtainable for three exceptional professionals who have stood out in their career to date, and who Leicester Castle Business School believes can make a brilliant contribution to the academic experience for the broader Executive MBA cohort.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: $5000
Number of Awards: Three grants are available
Eligibility for Executive MBA Scholarships at De Montfort University
- Applicants must have experience in a managerial / leadership role, including in an overseas setting, entrepreneurialism [and/or innovation], and also an experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change.
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- Applicants must have a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD);
It is desirable that successful candidates are also able to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- experience in a managerial/leadership position, including in an abroad setting
- entrepreneurialism and/or innovation
- experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change
How to Apply for Executive MBA Scholarships at De Montfort University
Please also apply for the course via the online application form:
To apply for a scholarship award, please forward your curriculum vitae and a 500 word statement answering the following points:
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the scholarship?
- How you would enforce a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your program during your education?
- How an Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future?
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- September 21, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here