Experience Centre Manager at 9mobile Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Experience Centre Manager in the ongoing 9mobile Nigeria job recruitment.
Experience Centre Manager at 9mobile Nigeria – About Position
9mobile is a Nigerian-owned private limited liability establishment. EMTS obtained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License allows EMTS to offer Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Experience Centre Manager
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
- Ensure the effective management and functionality of the environment of the Experience Centre.
- Ensure that the features of the Experience Centre, branded fixtures, digital signage, IT infrastructure, Power generators, and other support infrastructure are continually in an optimally functional state to support a pleasant ambiance for the customers.
- Ensure maintenance of look and feel of the Experience Centre with the look and feel in a continually pristine condition that presents a high-quality portrayal of the 9mobile Brand, and liaise with shop rollout team to resolve all snags in fit-out elements.
- Conduct forecasting and performance of demand planning for optimal product availability, and liaises with supply chain and logistics to ensure the optimal stock level is maintained.
- Ensure optimum service and sales levels so that each customer receives excellent sales and customer service experience and solutions.
- Create and develop a client base by ensuring customer data capture at the point of sale and follow up accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with merchandising guidelines stipulated by Retail marketing; also ensuring merchandising translates into sales.
- Ensure optimal visibility for products and promos within the Experience Centre
- Ensure adherence to health safety and environment standards in the Experience Centre
- Oversee administrative duties within the Experience Centre.
- Ensure sales target adherence
- Allocate targets to Retail Advisors and monitor performance
- Monitor targets and advise on tactical plans to facilitate target achievement.
- Monitor Experience Centre profitability and ensure achievement of set EBITDA targets.
- Carry out a competitor and market analysis providing intelligence on competitor activity to HQ for planning and decision-making purposes.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives to drive footfall to the Experience Centre
- Build and continually update the database of High Value and SME Customers of the Experience Centre
- Ensure prompt resolution of HV and SME queries and complaints within established SLAs
- Carry out customer profiling and provide advisory inputs to the Retail Territory Manager
- Organize and facilitate customer events
Supervisory/ Leadership/ Managerial Complexity:
- Manage the performance of direct reports(deputy center manager and retail advisors) providing leadership and motivation.
- Drive professionalism in sales and service delivery
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Identify obstacles to performance and devise an appropriate plan of action.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance (conduct performance appraisals),
- Provide career development for direct reports (counseling, coaching, identify KPAs, career planning, goal setting).
- Liaise with HR to determine training needs and identify training courses for individuals and teams.
- Transfer knowledge and skills
- Recommend candidates for appointment as part of the recruitment process.
- Maintain store headcount budget and ensure the store is fully staffed.
- Ensure compliance with set policies processes and procedures
- Acts as a key link for all communication between the Territory Retail Manager and Experience Centre Team.
- Encourage clear and open channels of internal communication.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in a retail sales or service environment (Service Industry Preferred)
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
How to apply for Experience Centre Manager at 9mobile Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.