Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the position of a General Counsel. This guide provides the requirements needed and how to apply for the position.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a division of Exxon Mobil Corporation with an extensive and reputable history of operations in Nigeria. The corporation’s oil & gas production undertakings make up one of the largest sources of income for the Nigerian government.
As a consequence of organizational development and the related opportunities within the Controllers function, career openings exist for determined and result-oriented persons to fill the role described below.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019.
- When will Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019?
- Is Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019 form out?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Current Job Opening at Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019
- General Counsel
Table of Contents
Job Position: General Counsel
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The General Counsel will be in charge of handling a challenging and high profile portfolio and performing as a key liaison with the MPN Upstream Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be highly driven with a demonstrated track record of distinction.
- Operate closely with and counsel MPN Senior Leadership Team on important issues
- Liaise and organize with ExxonMobil Law Department
- Stand for MPN in the arbitration, drafting, and execution of contracts backing a wide range of dealings and operations in the oil and gas industry
- In charge of overseeing high profile legal action and arbitration docket, comprising case assessment, retention, and oversight of outside counsel, advancing a strategic plan for important issues, reporting on case status
- In charge of advancing and delivering an operational legal compliance training program and delivering on-going counsel on legal compliance issues
To be qualified for this position, you must:
- Authorized to practice in Nigeria
- Solid academic background; LLM desired
- Familiarity with legal compliance matters (e.g., antitrust and anti-corruption)
- Familiarity with strategically handling litigation and arbitration issues
- Capacity and desire to work both self-sufficiently and as a member of a cohesive team
- Capable and ready to travel internationally
- At least 10 years of significant legal work
- Utmost ethical values and integrity
- Robust social and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong logical and research skills and capability to exercise sound business decision
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with drafting and negotiating complex agreements
- Demonstrated record of leadership and initiative
- Experience in successfully overseeing teams of lawyers and growing talent.
- Successful applicants must have a broad range of personal efficacy and leadership skills, with the capability to enable and impact business decisions in a team environment.
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Experience in multinational company legal department
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for General Counsel – Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019
- 8th June 2019