FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020. Vacancies at FAAN 2019/2020. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 is on and interested applicants can submit their applications. Read through this article for further vital information.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is invited qualified candidates to submit their applications to fill the vacant job positions that are available in the FAAN Recruitment for 2019/2020.
There have been a few questions asked by anticipating candidates about the FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020 open?
- How can I apply on FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020?
- Deadline for FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020.
- Where can I get the form on FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020?
- Updates for FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020.
Satisfying answers will be given to these questions in this article. Further details about the vacant job roles and requirements for the FAAN Job Portal 2019/2020 will also be mentioned in this article.
Avaiable Vacancies on FAAN Job Portal
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in minimum of 3 Subjects with English Language inclusive and 2 other Subjects or
- National Examination Council/General Certificate of Education O’Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- All applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by descent.
- A minimum of 25 and a maximum of 35 years of age for applicants.
- A fitness medical report endorsed by a government medical officer.
- Applicants must not be under any form of stress, both physical and mental.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- A clean financial record.
How to Apply
- Applicants should go to: www.faan.gov.ng
- Any applicant who meets the stated qualifications will be selected for online aptitude test.
- Applicants invited for aptitude test will be allocated a unique test ID number.
- To stand a chance to be considered, applicants must have submitted an online application, attached a detailed CV and other important supporting documents.
- These documents are compulsory and must be scanned and uploaded online where asked for:
– A CV
– All certificates obtained from Primary School to the highest level of education.
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
– Certificate of State of Origin.
– A government Issued Identity Card like National Identification Number (NIN); Nigerian international passport; or a valid driver’s license
– A recent passport photograph.