KPMG is a worldwide network of independent expert services firm with profound skills and talents in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in different industries and sectors of the economy. Being a reputable and highly honored firm in Nigeria and all over the African continent, it has the primary objective of rendering outstanding and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to advance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Facilities and Support Services Lead
Job ID: 148198BR
Contract Type: Permanent
Service Line: Facilities
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- Will be responsible for facilities management and maintenance across all firm offices and locations.
- Design and manage all installations and refurbishments by engaging all relevant stakeholders and developing standard Bill of Quantity for review, approval and execution .
- Manage the upkeep and availability of all equipment.
- Coordinate maintenance services by third-parties.
- Encourage vendor relationship management.
- Candidate will oversee facilities management expense reconciliation and reporting including diesel billing & maintenance chargeback .
- Enforce all policies with respect to use of the Facilities.
- Prepare weekly maintenance reports s well as Compliance with Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Schedules, Status of Requests Received and Maintenance Backlogs from all firm locations for review.
- Carry out daily checks and routine inspections to identify incipient failures, Poor Housekeeping, Near Misses, Hazards and rectify them to avoid any incident or major interruption of business activities.
- Make use of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and build corrective action plan to address any incipient failure and prevent occurrence.
- Supervise PTW closely and make sure of full compliance to safety standards by all Third-Party Service Providers.
- Kepp a Building Legal Register and ascertain adherence to related Government regulations including prompt payment of dues.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Not less than a second-class upper degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or related discipline with a profound knowledge of Utilities and Facilities management methodologies and techniques.
- Basic HSE Training.
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience with not less than 3 years in a Facility Management Company or Utilities in a Manufacturing Company.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good relationship manager .
- Strong integrity and ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
How to Apply for Facilities and Support Services Lead at KPMG Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here