Dayola Property & Development Company was instituted as a private enterprise in the year 1999 and it was established in the year 2008. The primary functions of the company are: Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. It has the aim to enhance returns on asset put together by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
Job Position: Facility Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- Candidate will reports to the Facilities Manager and supports the daily operations within the FM function while proactively making sure that building maintenance is undertaken in a prompt and safe manner and also rendering administrative support to the Facilities Manager.
- Implement the organization policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Comply with the organization’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of designated housing unit.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Identify hazards and assess risk on designated housing unit.
- Communicate safety and health requirements needed.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Minimum of a BSC/HND in Estate Management or any related course
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
How to Apply for Facility Officer at Dayola Property & Development Company
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job position as subject of the email.
November 17, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here