Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in the Netherlands is welcoming applications for the Faculty Scholarships at Delft University of Technology for Masters candidates in 2021.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) intends to attract the world’s most exceptional candidates to its international classrooms. For that motive, it has created a lot of scholarship award programs specifically structured to provide talented and inspired foreign students the chance to obtain a degree at TU Delft.
TU Delft is a technology university with a brilliant international reputation. Their education and research comprise almost the full range of high-quality disciplines, programs and exceptional facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft aims to be a medium for leading-edge technological scientific developments to tackle the great societal issues of our age.
Worth of Award
The Faculty Scholarships at Delft University of Technology provides the following;
- Contribution to tuition fees each year for a TU Delft Master’s Program on the basis of the statutory fee or institutional rate, based on the recorded nationality, and
- Contribution to living costs. OR
- Tuition fee waiver each year for a TU Delft MSc Program on the basis of the statutory fee or institutional rate, based on the recorded nationality
Eligibility for Faculty Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
To be considered qualified;
- Exceptional international candidates admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programs:
- Applied Physics
- Life Science Technology
- Science Education & Communication
- Exceptional foreign candidates admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programs: Management of Technology (MOT); Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA); and Complex Systems Engineering and Management (CoSEM)
- Candidates with an aggregate grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or greater of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from a globally distinguished university outside the Netherlands.
How to Apply for Faculty Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
To put in for the Faculty Scholarships at Delft University of Technology;
- Check if you’re qualified for this scholarship award
- Fill out your MSc application (check the admission conditions)
- Along with all the regular documents for an MSc Program application:
- Submit two reference letters (in one PDF document, go through admission conditions)
- NO additional application form is required to be given consideration for this scholarship award
- Please be aware that Non-EU/EFTA candidates have to include their English test with their application (if needed). EU/EFTA candidates can submit this document in a later stage based on the Admission instructions.
- Getting the scholarship award is dependent on the candidate fulfilling all admission conditions.
Application Deadline: Application for this scholarship closes on 1 February 2021 (23:59 CEST).
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Netherlands scholarships here