Scholarships of between £2,000 – £4,000 are available to new international students joining the Advanced Computer Science or Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science, the University of Strathclyde commencing January 2021.
This scholarship program will be granted on a competitive basis to applicants who display in their application for admission exceptional academic performance (current and/ or previously acquired) and any applicable extra-curricular or professional experience.
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle and so making an early application for admission is advised.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £2000- £4000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Area of Studies: MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering.
Eligibility for Faculty of Science Scholarships at University of Strathclyde
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a new, foreign (non-EU) fee-paying candidate holding an offer of admission of a full-time place in MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science starting January 2021.
- possess, or be on track, to obtain a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or foreign equivalent).
- be self-funded.
- Should offer proof of English language ability: TOEFL, IELTS, or other acceptable evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
How to Apply for Faculty of Science Scholarships at University of Strathclyde
To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission to a full-time postgraduate program at the University of Strathclyde. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically given consideration for this education award.
Terms and conditions
- Candidates are required to meet all of the above eligibility conditions to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship.
- Candidates who have been granted a scholarship will be informed within four weeks of getting their offer of admission.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enroll in the 2020/ 2021 academic year, start date January 2021, and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee. It cannot be used for payment of a deposit.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 15, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here