Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020 will soon begin its recruitment process for interested and qualified candidates.
This page provides credible information that will guide you through the application process and also give you updated details about the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020.
The Federal Fire Service was instituted by the British Colonial regime in 1901 as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department with the primary function to prevent and fight fire disasters in the GRA’s of Lagos Colony. This Unit was known as the Lagos Police Fire Brigade. It then became Federal Fire Service by an Act of Parliament in 1963 known as the Fire Service Act of 1963. All the officers serving in the Lagos Police Fire Brigade were transferred to the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs as officers of the Federal Fire Service. It became a paramilitary organization, under the Supervision of the Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior, with the Controller-General as its Head.
There have been several questions asked about the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the expected experiences for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get updated information about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
Answers to these questions and more will be provided on this page. Detailed information about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020 which will guide you on the application process will also be found on this page.
Job Vacancies in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- INSPECTORATE CADRE
- ASSISTANT CADRE
- You should have WASC or SSSC result with credits in at least 3 subjects with English inclusive and Passes in 2 other subjects.
- Minimum of NECO/GCE Ordinary level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in 2 sitting with the English Language inclusive.
- A National Diploma(ND) gotten from a reputable institution or a National Certificate of Education(NCE) from a renowned institution is required.
- A General Certificate of Education(Advanced Level) in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sitting is also acceptable.
- Possession of a B.Sc/HND from a reputable institution of learning will be an added advantage.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Visit: www.fedfire.gov.ng to register.
- Click on ‘Register’
- Fill out the application form