Fenix International Recruitment 2019 is ongoing and it is for the role of Admin and Procurement Officer. Check requirements and how to apply in this post.
Fenix International is a next-generation energy corporation. The company’s objective is to change their clients’ value of life via disruptive invention in energy and financial services. Their top product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system bankrolled through cheap installments beginning under $0.17 per day. They use instantaneous transaction data to generate a distinctive credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for their customers. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Questions have been asked about the Fenix International Recruitment 2019. These questions are:
- When will Fenix International Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Fenix International Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Fenix International Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Fenix International Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Fenix International Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Fenix International Recruitment 2019?
- Is Fenix International Recruitment 2019 form out?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Current Job Opening at Fenix International Recruitment 2019
- Admin and Procurement Officer
Job Position: Admin and Procurement Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Finance Department
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Fenix Nigeria office including managing office support staff – caretakers, cleaners, gardeners, etc.
- Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular schedule of maintenance for the Fenix’s properties.
- Keep a vastly professional working environment daily (demo units set up, projector + whiteboard in all rooms, etc.) – making sure that the Fenix office always looks presentable
- Safeguard the office, entrusted with maintaining office keys as well as management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare
- Support the application and processing of work permits for foreign nationals by making the necessary follow-up with immigration
- Coordinate key activities such as team meetings, workshops and/or special events i.e. All hands meetings
- Ensure all insurance policies i.e. Medical, GPA, Risk, Good in transit, IT equipment are up to date and premium charges paid promptly
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office development
- Supervise the procurement breakdown of all supplies/services making the sure detailed process and selection procedure is visibly outlined within the analysis fragment.
- Coordinate pre-qualification of suppliers to create suppliers’ database, maintain and update regularly the database
- Manage the Approved Supplier List. Ensure all suppliers uphold the terms and conditions of the agreement and in need of sourcing or changing current agreements coordinate with the procurement committee to facilitate any necessary additions and changes.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in office management, administration and logistics
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related fields
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experienced in working experience on spreadsheets.
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Admin and Procurement Officer – Fenix International Recruitment 2019
- 9th June 2019