FHI 360 job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the organization.
FHI 360 has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at FHI 360 are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with FHI 360 job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for FHI 360 Job recruitment, and also note that FHI 360 application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about FHI 360 Recruitment:
- When will FHI 360 Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for FHI 360 Out?
- FHI 360 available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at FHI 360.
- Any Latest FHI 360 Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for FHI 360 Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on FHI 360 Job Vacancies.
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment closing date?
FHI 360 Recruitment – About Company
FHI 360 is a not-for-profit human development organization committed to enhancing lives in lasting ways by creating unified, locally driven solutions. Their personnel comprises experts in education, health, environment, nutrition, civil society, economic development, gender, youth, research, and technology – producing a unique mix of competencies to address today’s linked development challenges. FHI 360 serves over 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at FHI 360
- Senior Technical Officer, Reproductive Health
- Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF
FHI 360 General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
How to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Senior Technical Officer, Reproductive Health||Borno||Not Specified||Apply Now|
|Assistant Technical Officer, Nutrition – IYCF||Borno||Not Specified||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.