Field Coordinator at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Field Coordinator in the ongoing Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) job recruitment.
Field Coordinator at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) – About Position
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a foremost management consulting company concentrated on the agricultural and nutrition industries in Africa. They collaborate with government agencies, private sector firms, and foremost international development establishments to carry out research, analyze policies, create strategies and execute programs that encourage sustainable food security and improved nutrition. They have worked on a lot of projects across West Africa, including in Burkina Faso, Benin, Mali, Ghana, Senegal, and Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Field Coordinator
- Abide by Sahel’s procedures and policies for compliance, including financial, procurement, etc.
- Support program managers in the management process to implementing partners and contractors. Ensure effective utilization of project funds by grantees.
- Support the Program Manager in planning, reviewing and tracking progress on a project, implementation as well as on the utilization of project resources, effective financial management, and reporting.
- Assist the Program Manager in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports
- Report on follow up, training, the support provided to groups, monitoring, and evaluation activities
- Document success stories and case studies.
- Maintain up to date documentation related to project approval, monitoring, and implementation.
- Ensure that all project documentation is well organized and easy to access on the portal.
- University degree in Agriculture or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience at field level of community development with a strong understanding of social development
- Strong networks with key stakeholders in the agriculture landscape in both the public, private and development sectors. Experience in collaborating and managing relationships with federal and state governments, donors, private sector and other key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, training and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent personal organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work across cultures and religions, with strong communication and listening abilities, good problem-solving approach and conflict resolution at individual and community level
- Strong program management skills and a high level of analytical skills in planning and project implementation
- Sound knowledge of the local environment
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
- Proficiency in the English language (required) and Hausa (preferred)
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for Field Coordinator at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Open Till Filled
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.