Traders of Africa is an e-commerce online marketplace which is devoted to enhancing intra-African trade alongside trade between Africa and the entire world through technology.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Field Officer
- Develop TOFA via strategic sales, marketing and operational actions.
- Traveling to product locations as soon as it is required.
- Enhance sourcing of high quality supply consultants/agents and suppliers along TOFA’s trade focus.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of export agents including international shipments and sales closure.
- Prospect buyers and sellers of products.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various Africa countries.
- Achieve revenue growth.
- Monitor movement of product on trucks to park/port and make sure the owner of the truck has his car consignment letter and required documents for transport.
- Oversee loading of product in container and send photos and videos.
- Manage all transportation.
- Ensure appropriate product lists are procured from the supplier.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
- Must have and International Passport.
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must be smart and eager to work.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to use to a computer to search document and to communicate.
- Must have an android phone and WhatsApp line .
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be a bit hugged but sharp.
- Must be humble.
How to Apply for Field Officer at Traders of Africa
Qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the email.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here