Field Officer at Workforce Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Field Officer in the ongoing Workforce Group job recruitment.
Field Officer at Workforce Group – About Position
Workforce Group is hiring on behalf of its clients in different industries to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Job Title: Field Officer
Grade: Officer 1, 2 and 3
Function: Sales / Marketing
- Identify and understand the need for the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within the focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity documents, business registration documents, etc.
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and checkbook issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales targets and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Not more than 29 years.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Good interpersonal skills, Strong Selling Skills, and Streetsmart
- Full time or part-time qualification in marketing will be an advantage.
- Experience in microfinance or commercial bank will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Field Officer at Workforce Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 31st March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.