Field Sales Specialist at DHL Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Field Sales Specialist in the ongoing DHL Nigeria job recruitment.
Field Sales Specialist at DHL Nigeria – About Position
At DHL, people mean the world to them. That’s the reason their goal has always been to attract and keep the best talent all over the world. They offer challenges and chances for personal and professional growth. They acknowledge the difference you bring to their business, and together they share the pride of building THE logistics firm for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business branches of DHL, they offer tailored logistics and industry solutions in the fields of supply chain management, distribution, warehousing, value-added services, and lead logistics provider services for their customers – assisting them to deliver better results every day.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
- Wins, retains and develops medium-sized Business Customers as well as MNC’s and CSI Customers;
- Plans and manages medium-sized Business Customers, MNC’s and CSI Customers; Gathers customer and market information to update Product and Trade Lane Management on current conditions
- Seeks and prospects for MBC targets to win new customers generally in the 30k – 500k range Net Sales per annum
- Plans and manages medium-sized Business Customers, MNC’s and CSI Customers
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about the customer’s business and the market
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge for the customer
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits with Product, TL and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for Customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s)
- Completely uses DGF iSELL
- Transfers SC with high-value potential to key account sales channel
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the Forwarding industry is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the Forwarding industry
- Proven success in a Sales role with specific experience in selling to major global customers.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results-driven and attention to details
- Strong structuring skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving mentality
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
- COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Job Vacancies
How to apply for Field Sales Specialist at DHL Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Application Letter and CV to email@example.com clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of their mail.
10th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.