FHI 360 Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Finance & Administrative Assistant. Go through this post for the requirements, eligibility, job description and how to apply for this position.
FHI 360 is a not-for-profit human development group dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing unified, locally focused solutions. Our staff includes specialists in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology – generating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 aids more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. They are presently seeking qualified applicants for the position below.
Listed below are some of the popular questions that are being asked concerning the FHI 360 Recruitment.
- Is FHI 360 Recruitment on?
- When will FHI 360 Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for FHI 360 Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for FHI 360 Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the FHI 360 Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for FHI 360 Recruitment?
- Is FHI 360 Recruitment form out?
We have tried our best to answer these questions in the post below. You will find all the information you need here.
Current Job Opening at FHI 360 Recruitment
- Finance & Administrative Assistant
Job Position: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: Senior Finance and Administrative Officer
Job Responsibilities for Finance & Administrative Assistant at FHI 360
- Create monthly financial report forms which go along with executed sub project documents
- Create monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and distribute information to the country office
- Helps the SFAO in planning travel logistics for state office staff, consultants and training members including hotel bookings and where required, organizing airport and hotel pick-ups
- Operates all photocopying assignments, development, and printing of photographs including duplication of recorded videotapes for the zonal office
- Helps the SFAO in the arrangement of logistic support for workshops and training
- Helps the SFAO in the upkeep of an efficient records/storage of all office provisions
- Works as a point of contact for logistical and administrative requests in the office
- Organizes all administrative and clerical support services for the state office (as applicable)
- Documents minutes of staff meetings and distributes the same amongst the staff of the state
- Helps with the creation of presentation materials for staff members
- Carries out any other duties as allotted.
Qualifications and Requirements for Finance & Administrative Assistant at FHI 360
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in accounting connected to NGOs and community level programs, with growing responsibility.
- Experience with administrative and clerical skills
- Comprehensive accounting skills
- Familiarity with a large complex organization is compulsory, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Finance & Administrative Assistant at FHI 360
- Understanding of general office practices and administrative processes.
- Relate to supervisor on variances and status on a consistent basis.
- Creative in gathering and delivering information.
- Understanding of budget preparation and observing.
- Exceptional written, oral, social and organizational skills.
- Capability to work well with others and to develop and sustain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and receivers of assistance.
- Sophisticated computer skills, including an understanding of Microsoft office products.
- Typing skills.
- 7th May 2019