In countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) renders support to the most marginalized women to earn and save money, better health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and also connect to networks for support. By making use of skills, knowledge and resources, WfWI is capable of creating sustainable change for herself, her family, and the community as a whole..
WfWI has served over 462,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, including Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan, since the year 1993. We have also worked with more than 20,000 men worldwide to give support to women’s rights and gender equality since the year 2002.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
Job Position: Finance Assistant
- Manage the office petty cash in safe and reconcile daily
- Assist with financial transactions to be recorded on daily basis into the country office accounting system.
- Assist with preparing and submitting monthly financial reports in the required Women for Women International format.
- Assist in managing cash flow, and country office bank accounts.
- Assist with preparing payments for vendors/contractors for goods and services received.
- Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring that authorization levels are respected in the approval of all payments prior to fund disbursement.
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain and monitor an effective Country Office filing system including but not limited to; bank documents, withdrawal slips, transfer records, bank statements, invoice, timesheets and payroll records.
- Assist with managing timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy and filing.
- Make sure that the monthly payroll allocations entries are accurately calculated, coded and logged appropriately into the accounting system, as well as review and give approval to the allocations specific grants and projects.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Business;
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a Finance or Accounting department;
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheet, database, word processing, presentation and email along with data entry experience.
- Familiarity with Quick Books Pro accounting software is desirable
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and to take initiative;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
- Finance Assistance will be held to the highest ethical standards.
- Commitment and respect for Women for Women International’s mission and values.
- Discretion with sensitive materials and a strong understanding of confidentiality.
How to Apply for Finance Assistant at Women for Women International (WfWI)
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject of your email.
November 8, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here